Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vulnerable Areas!

I've decided I'd visit a few spots I was certain had graffiti in Hamilton given my experience living here for 14 years. Although not alot, I did manage to find darkened, rather unnoticable places where graffiti offences were bound to happen. As I was checking for graffiti in my neighbourhood, I found Confederation Park had a few "red zones" as I progressed toward Burlington. Know of any spots yourself? Comments are welcome.


View Larger Map

I visited my old neighbourhood and went to a particular location as I knew there would be instances of "blue zones" just behind a local plaza. If you scroll into the map provided below, you'll see that the area is sealed off at the back and it's rather unnoticable at night (I once witnessed a police officer use his police light around this area. However, he wasn't able to see through the fence in front of the Tint Boys Auto World store. Again, if your neighbourhood is facing the same issue please comment below.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment